The Better Therapeutics Web Sites are offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Better Therapeutics Web Sites constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices. Your use of a particular Better Therapeutics Web Site may also be subject to additional terms, codes of conduct or guidelines that govern use of those sites, including without limitation, particular features or offers, and that are outlined on that Better Therapeutics Web Site (the “Additional Terms”).
In the event that any of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein conflict with the Additional Terms or other terms and guidelines contained within any particular Better Therapeutics Web Site, then these terms shall control.
Privacy & protection policy
Click here to see the Privacy Statement for disclosures relating to the collection and use of your personal information.
Member account, password, and security
If a particular Better Therapeutics Web Site or any product or service offered on any Better Therapeutics Web Site (each a “Better Therapeutics Site/Service”, and collectively “Better Therapeutics Web Sites/Services”) requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing Better Therapeutics with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You then will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Better Therapeutics immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Better Therapeutics will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Better Therapeutics or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
Links to third party sites
Any dealings with third parties (including advertisers) included within the Better Therapeutics Web Sites/Services or participation in promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. Better Therapeutics shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
Links to third party sites
The Better Therapeutics Web Sites/Services may contain e-mail services, newsletters, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (collectively, “Communication Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Use the Communication Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Engage in speech or other activity that is intended to attack or demean a particular gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, veteran status, age or disability. - Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any topic, name, material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards one person or a group because of their belonging to a race, a religion or a nation, or that insults the victims of crimes against humanity by contesting the existence of those crimes.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which is made available through the Better Therapeutics Web Sites/Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- Use meta tag searches on the Better Therapeutics Web Sites.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of a Better Therapeutics Site/Service(s) or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
Better Therapeutics has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Better Therapeutics reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. If you are aware of misuse of the Better Therapeutics Web Sites/Services, please contact email@example.com.
Better Therapeutics reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
Better Therapeutics reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Better Therapeutics deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Better Therapeutics’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Better Therapeutics does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Better Therapeutics specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Better Therapeutics spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Better Therapeutics.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination, you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.